Profile Picture

Reallusion Team: Zbrush discount?

Posted By DRLarkin 4 days ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DRLarkin
Posted 4 days ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
You have an awesome pipeline with ZBrush!  I'd say it is the most integrated 3rd party tool available.
I see Maxon is a sponsor for the contest.  Would it be possible for Reallusion to secure a nice discount for us on ZBrush during the contest?  100% would be awesome, even if unrealistic.  But seriously, like 50%? Or even 30%?
I'm certain there are many creators like me that would love to add ZBrush to our creative arsenal but could use a little help in making that happen.

Thanks for the consideration!
--DRLarkin 
Eric C (RL)
Eric C (RL)
Posted 4 days ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
DRLarkin (6/24/2024)
You have an awesome pipeline with ZBrush!  I'd say it is the most integrated 3rd party tool available.
I see Maxon is a sponsor for the contest.  Would it be possible for Reallusion to secure a nice discount for us on ZBrush during the contest?  100% would be awesome, even if unrealistic.  But seriously, like 50%? Or even 30%?
I'm certain there are many creators like me that would love to add ZBrush to our creative arsenal but could use a little help in making that happen.

Thanks for the consideration!
--DRLarkin 

Hi @Duane,
We cannot provide a 3rd party software discount, but still thank you for the suggestion!

Reading This Topic