GOZ PLUS ERROR SCRIPT

Posted By fredericochem 3 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
fredericochem
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I'm having serious problems with GOZ PLUS, it has practically incapacitated my CC4 with ZBRUSH. The following message always appears if I try to send something through GOZ for the first time (and only time, because I can no longer use ZBrush after that): "The GoZ has been interrupted due to data processing in ZBrush. Please wait for the process to finish, or click the Restart CC GoZ Plus plugin if this message persists, then try again." Please, someone help.

Ryzen 5, 32GB RAM, RTX 3050 4GB.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 days ago
Please contact Support using the link below. They will try to help resolve this for you.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

TinaT(RL)
TinaT(RL)
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)

Hi fredericochem,

Have you tried the restart button? 
You can find the plugin in your Zbrush plugin menu.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/65dcd64a-4992-4e23-a6a0-7a4e.png

Please see if the problem resolves after restarting.

Reallusion Technical Support
email- tinateng@reallusion.com

fredericochem
fredericochem
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)

TinaT(RL) (6/25/2024)
Hi fredericochem,

Have you tried the restart button? 
You can find the plugin in your Zbrush plugin menu.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/65dcd64a-4992-4e23-a6a0-7a4e.png

Please see if the problem resolves after restarting.

I don't have GOZplus in ZBrush, which is the big problem because the plugin cannot be installed automatically with the export from CC4 to ZBrush. This should happen, correct? But it doesn't. It doesn't install. It's an endless cycle of it blocking me from transferring the mesh and asking to reset, even though I don't have GOZplus in ZBrush. I've already tried bringing it from ZBrush to CC4 with the linked file open, and that part works fine, but it can no longer return. I'm practically unable to use CC4.CryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
TinaT(RL)
TinaT(RL)
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)New Member (52 reputation)

I don't have GOZplus in ZBrush, which is the big problem because the plugin cannot be installed automatically with the export from CC4 to ZBrush. This should happen, correct? But it doesn't. It doesn't install. It's an endless cycle of it blocking me from transferring the mesh and asking to reset, even though I don't have GOZplus in ZBrush. I've already tried bringing it from ZBrush to CC4 with the linked file open, and that part works fine, but it can no longer return. I'm practically unable to use CC4.CryingCryingCryingCryingCrying

Maybe this post will help. It's a similar case.

Please check if folder CCGoZData and file CCGoZ.zsc are under C:\Program Files\Maxon ZBrush 2024\ZStartup\ZPlugs64 (Default zbrush 2024 install path). If not, please copy from <path to chraracter creator>\Character Creator 4\Resource\ICGoZBrush\ZBScript to ZPlugs64.
CC GoZ Plus will be under Zplugin. 

fredericochem
fredericochem
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you very much!
This helped me, solved everything!

marc.mllndrs
marc.mllndrs
Posted Last Week
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hello, I have exactly the same problem as @fredericochem, I tried to solve it with the solutions given in the other topic but the problem persists. I always get the same message when I try to goz a character from CC4 to ZBrush. 

‘GoZ failed because ZBrush is still updating the date. Please run it again after the update is complete. If this message still appears after ZBrush has finished updating, manually click the ‘Ready for GoZ’ button on the ZBrush CC GoZ Plugin and send it again.’

But as I said before, I don't have the GoZ Plus plugin installed on ZBrush...

Is it my version of ZBrush that's causing the problem? I was working on ZBrush version 2022.0.6 but I understood that it wasn't compatible (2022.0.8 minimum required). So I updated it and I'm currently on ZBrush 2025.

Please help!
TinaT(RL)
TinaT(RL)
Posted 2 days ago
View Quick Profile

1. The new CC GoZ Plus plugin is located under ZB > Zplugin. 
2. If you cannot see the CC GoZ ZB Plugin in ZB, please check if folder CCGoZData and file CCGoZ.zsc are under C:\Program Files\Maxon ZBrush 2024\ZStartup\ZPlugs64 (Default zbrush 2024 install path). If not, please copy from <path to chraracter creator>\Character Creator 4\Resource\ICGoZBrush\ZBScript to ZPlugs64. CC GoZ Plus will be under Zplugin. 

Step1: Find the path to CC, and copy the following two files:
Character Creator 4\Resource\ICGoZBrush\ZBScript\CCGoZ.zsc
Character Creator 4\Resource\ICGoZBrush\ZBScript\CCGoZData

Step2: Paste the path as follows (choose based on your ZB version):
C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 2022\ZStartup\ZPlugs64
C:\Program Files\Maxon ZBrush 2022\ZStartup\ZPlugs64

Reading This Topic