Profile Picture

Excited to Join the Reallusion Community!

Posted By salam.h 4 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
salam.h
Posted 4 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago

Hello everyone,

My name is Salam, and I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing community! I have been following the incredible work showcased here and am truly inspired by the talent and creativity of the members.

I am particularly interested in the areas of character creation, animation, and voice-over work. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing my journey in creating highly realistic human characters.

Thank you for having me, and I can't wait to connect with many of you!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Salam... Welcome to the forum.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Eric C (RL)
Eric C (RL)
Posted 4 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
salam.h (6/10/2024)

Hello everyone,

My name is Salam, and I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing community! I have been following the incredible work showcased here and am truly inspired by the talent and creativity of the members.

I am particularly interested in the areas of character creation, animation, and voice-over work. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing my journey in creating highly realistic human characters.

Thank you for having me, and I can't wait to connect with many of you!

Hi Salam,
Welcome to join the community!

Reading This Topic