Profile Picture

Headshot Plugin not importing image correctly in Character Creator 3 need Python Solution.

Posted By devaughn.b2009 3 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Headshot Plugin not importing image correctly in Character Creator 3...

Author
devaughn.b2009
Posted 3 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)New Member (47 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi all,

I'm having an annoying bug that I need fixed With the Character Creator 3 Headshot plugin I understand this software is outdated which is why I'm posting this on forums as support didn't help me with this request so I'm hoping the Reallusion community can offer some support for this issue note this is probably reproducible on Character Creator 4.

For Character Creator 3 Headshot Plugin I have a reoccurring issue that I need to fix described below.

Everytime I use the below photo type in the Character Creator 3 Headshot Plugin it is always misread this isn't a sliders or settings issue this is a system bug.
Note: This is an issue with the Headshot Plugin code as it doesn't read or import this photo correctly despite it fits all the criteria most likely reproducible on CC4 as well.

Here's the photo I used 

As you can see  fits all the criteria everything can be seen only difference its a 3D Software generated photo should be no problem 

However Character Creator 3 Headshot Plug imports the face entirely wrong as shown below.
Note: I assure you this is not an issue with the sliders or settings something in the Headshot plugin code is causing this photo to be imported incorrectly

As you can see here above on import the 3D Head generated is completely different as the skin tone isn't the same, the mouth is completely off, the eyes are not aligned, the nose is off, and the head morph is completely off.

As you can see below the photo diffuse Headshot generated is completely off as well

What I need:
Is it possible to write a python script to fix this issue so it optimizes reading this phototype as I know character creator 3 allows you to import and run python scripts

Reading This Topic