Profile Picture

Body disappears after adjusting clothes

Posted By mailmargot 3 Weeks Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mailmargot
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 days ago
Hi there, can anybody help me,. When I add some clothes to a body, the body disappears. I have add an attachment so you can see what happens. I try to add a piece o cloth with in the left corner (under) the thumbnail a sign (flame???). 

Hope that you can give me a solution for this problem. 
Attachments
printscreen.png (22 views, 4.00 MB)
mark
mark
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
That's the "feature" Auto Hide Mesh. It can be overridden by going to Modify/Conform/Cloth Layer Settings and selecting "Auto Hide Mesh". If you select the clothing item, turn it off then select Auto Hide Mesh the hidden mesh will appear...or it should Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

mailmargot
mailmargot
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)

Thanks for helping me but it didn't work. Do you have other suggestions???

mark
mark
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Guess I would need to know your workflow "step by step" to try and figure out the issue. Screen-shot video would be ideal Smile

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.7K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
From your screenshot it seems not so much that the body has disappeared but that the clothing has been made invisible.

But, like Mark suggests, more detailed information would be helpful. For example, is it just this particular pack or any clothing?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

mailmargot
mailmargot
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile

I have this problem with some of the clothing. For instance the punk shirt in the styling package for CC4. And all the clothing with pbr. What I do? I put the clothing on the character and then the body disappears immediately. I added a new screenshot.

Hope that you can help me further!

Kind regards
Attachments
screen.png (20 views, 3.00 MB)
mailmargot
mailmargot
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile

Problem is solved. For anybody who has the same problem. Just disable the displacement map. Thanks to the Reallusion support center. They are great! 
image_2024-05-11_102312967.png

Reading This Topic