Profile Picture

Won't let me download updates despite the location of the folder has over 10 GB of free space.

Posted By capt.force 2 Months Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Won't let me download updates despite the location of the folder has...

Author
capt.force
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
So I just installed CC4 and IC8 to my workstation, I set up a new path to go to a secondary hard drive for all my programs and it's various downloads since my stuff gets large after awhile.

Anyway, started to download all of my content, and it's saying I have no disk space left. And I have it going to this hard drive that I installed my programs to. It's not to my main C Drive which doesn't have much space on it. I wonder if somehow it's still trying to download to that drive. Does anyone know how to fix this? 
Edited
2 Months Ago by capt.force
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Months Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

Temporary files are still stored on the C: drive by default (but can be changed) so you will still need a decent amount of free space for installation.

If you do want to change the location of your temporary files you can do so in Preferences (CTRL+P). Please see below for instructions.

https://manual.reallusion.com/Character-Creator-4/Content/ENU/4.0/04_Introducing_the_User_Interface/System_Section.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic