Profile Picture

Message Center on the Marketplace Backend

Posted By DRLarkin Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DRLarkin
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Is it just me or does the Message Center "Send message" option only let you send messages to those who have purchased from you?
If I go to:  https://marketplace.reallusion.com/backend/message-center?tab=direct-message
and click "Send message" I get the following.  I see no way to send a message to anyone else.  The "old" message system doesn't appear to let me attach files.  This one does but the person I want to send to isn't my customer - I am their customer. 
Nirwana
Nirwana
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
If you want to send them a file and they are not your customer, you will probably have to do that outside of the RL platform (e.g. by e-mail).

My YouTube channel: Animations made with Cinema 4D and Reallusion Products

Reading This Topic