Search for a 3D Character developer for a music theatre work

Posted By cfronista Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Search for a 3D Character developer for a music theatre work

Author
cfronista
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Dear all, 

I am looking for a 3D Character Developer for collaboration. I am developing a music theatre work, based on a novel. In the work I am using acting, singing, parts of contemporary opera, electroacoustic sound and video art/media art. In some parts of the performance I want the actress to interact with her 3D simulator, that means the 3D character presents the main role, which will be created based on the main actress. I need the 3D character to have all the details on its face and body as we can see them on the real actress. Sometimes more abstract but some acting (reactions) details have to be highlighted. I can give more details once the Developer is found. For more Details I am happy to write. In case someone is interested please write me to: cfronista@gmail.com 

Thank you, 
Christina Fronista 
urig_774605
urig_774605
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)Junior Member (105 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Dear Christina. 

First question every freelancer asks: is this a paid job? 

best regards, 
j. urig
mark
mark
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
One would expect a very big budget for work that was described. Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Reading This Topic