Profile Picture

Newbie with Newbie questions

Posted By hansagan Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hansagan
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)Senior Member (443 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Hiya, I've just posted a couple of character morphs to the marketplace, and I have a few questions -

First question - I didn't realise it would be the case, but would people need the headshot plugin to make these morphs work properly?

Second question - I can't seem to find these characters in the marketplace no matter how specific I make the search parameters...does it take a while for them to show up?

Listings as follows - 

LISTING ONE
LISTING TWO
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
It's very well searchable. I just types "asian" (one of your keywords) and it came up on the first page.
Unfortunately RL would force your customers to buy Headshot and Ultimate morphs pack regardless whether or not you baked sliders you used.
IMHO this is very inappropriate. But in order to avoid this you should not be using those sliders for characters/morphs you design.

Reading This Topic