Profile Picture

Request for animation creation

Posted By rsplinter Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rsplinter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I would like to find someone that can generate a short video representing the operations of a medical device on a person for show-and-tell in the classroom. Please let me know if you're interested and I will give more details
prishasingh500
prishasingh500
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)

I am Interested!

Regards
Prisha Singh

rsplinter
rsplinter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)New Member (97 reputation)

Thank you. in case you want to discuss this I may provide my e-mail so I may share details. The general idea is that the simulation describes the current workings of an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), saving a patient for cardiac arrest by means of a high energy joilt. The person will be walking and the device in the chest delivers a shock at which point the person (young, patients as young as 3 years old wear a device like this). For the similation it will be safe to use a teenager 16-18 years old. When the patient receives the shock from the ICD this will cause serious pain and the patient will grab her/his chest. At this point the energy shock also makes the chest contract and the patient will loose consiousness. As a result the patient will fall to the ground, for instance bending knees and falling sideways. Once landed on the flor the patient will recover and raise her/his head.   More details about the clinical solution in case you are still interested can be shared through private communications. For young patients they may be playing in a playground and become injured when falling as a result of the shock.  All the best
rsplinter
rsplinter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Still interested.?
Can discuss on any platform you prefer, too many details I don't want to share with everyone 
finalfantasypbn
finalfantasypbn
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)New Member (3 reputation)

Hello, I'm interested too!
rsplinter
rsplinter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Hi, does the desciption sound doable ? Let me know how you want to communicate the details and next steps.  Robert
rsplinter
rsplinter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Hi again, the simulation will run as follows:      The person will be walking and the device in the chest delivers a shock at which point the person (young, patients as young as 3 years old wear a device like this). For the similation it will be safe to use a teenager 16-18 years old. When the patient receives the shock from the ICD this will cause serious pain and the patient will grab her/his chest. At this point the energy shock also makes the chest contract and the patient will loose consiousness.  [the "shock" can also represent being hit in the chest by a bullet, but no bullet to be seen]  As a result the patient will fall to the ground, for instance bending knees and falling sideways. Once landed on the flor the patient will recover and raise her/his head.   More details about the clinical solution in case you are still interested can be shared through private communications. For young patients they may be playing in a playground and become injured when falling as a result of the shock. You can offer this simulation on Reallusion for sale and I may buy it if the price is right ~ $100 for instance, but none-exclusive in this case.
rsplinter
rsplinter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Hi again, the simulation will run as follows:      The person will be walking and the device in the chest delivers a shock at which point the person (young, patients as young as 3 years old wear a device like this). For the similation it will be safe to use a teenager 16-18 years old. When the patient receives the shock from the ICD this will cause serious pain and the patient will grab her/his chest. At this point the energy shock also makes the chest contract and the patient will loose consiousness.  [the "shock" can also represent being hit in the chest by a bullet, but no bullet to be seen]  As a result the patient will fall to the ground, for instance bending knees and falling sideways. Once landed on the flor the patient will recover and raise her/his head.   More details about the clinical solution in case you are still interested can be shared through private communications. For young patients they may be playing in a playground and become injured when falling as a result of the shock. You can offer this simulation on Reallusion for sale and I may buy it if the price is right ~ $100 for instance, but none-exclusive in this case.

Reading This Topic