Missing textures

Posted By jeff.davies Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jeff.davies
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Has anyone come across this before? One of the packs I purchased is now missing the textures that shipped with it. As you can see in the screenshot, i have added the shirt to my character, but there is no diffuse image (actually, the AO image seems to have replaced the diffuse. Also, the pack itself only shows the shirt now and not the pants or boots.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1e2f2d74-8041-4040-85b3-1858.png
I think if I could re-download the content that might fix it. Howver, I'm hesitant to delete the current content because I'm not sure it will be downloaded again. Has anyone resolved something like this in the past?

- Jeff
The Adventures of Capt Sanchez
Cybernautic Studios
animagic
This post has been flagged as an answer
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (33.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Look under Stage. It should give you the Materials there (under the Material\PRCCF folder).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

jeff.davies
jeff.davies
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you Animagic!

- Jeff
The Adventures of Capt Sanchez
Cybernautic Studios

Reading This Topic