Profile Picture

Very Slow Video Rendering System only at 30%!

Posted By O'Neills Bude Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
O'Neills Bude
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)Junior Member (130 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I actually built myself a PC to be able to work with such 3D programs quickly, but now I installed iClone 8 and created a simple scene with 3 props and an animated character that speaks and does not even see 30% of the system when rendering are used, of course the rendering is also much slower than I am used to from free programs. Have I overlooked any settings so that the system is fully used? I used the toonshader, but that shouldn't be the problem.

In other programs, the GPU memory and RAM are full when rendering.

I haven't changed the settings after the installation, so I can rule out bad settings on my part.

My system:
MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4
Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti
Intel i7 12700
64GB RAM
windows 11https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b78b044a-cb84-45c6-8b0d-8a7f.jpg
lightbearer
lightbearer
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)Veteran Member (691 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I wonder whether that scene actually taxes the GPU, or is the CPU doing more work. What if you render with Iray?

Reading This Topic