Profile Picture

CC4 to Unity eyelash issue

Posted By Connorclass Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Connorclass
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I converted my cc3+ character to game conversion menu, replaced the eyes and mouth with game objects. I exported out and downloaded the cc4 to Unity asset. I’n Unity after building materials my character eyelash is wrong. I have brought in characters before to Unity doing the same steps but never converted to game conversion
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 33 minutes ago
From the looks of it the Opacity maps are missing for the eyelashes.

I don't use the Unity pipeline so I don't know how you could fix this.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Connorclass
Connorclass
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)Senior Member (334 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I figured it out, when converting character to game objexct you need to select the box separate eyelash from body mesh. This

Reading This Topic