Profile Picture

Exporting for C4d or frame 0 tpose

Posted By patrickbirks Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
patrickbirks
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey y'all. I'm trying to export characters and animations out from actorcore to c4d but I can't seem to get the workflow right can anyone help? Everything i see online says the frame 0 needs to be a tpose for the animations and the downloadable animations from here don't seem to do that are there any work arounds? With out the tpose my rigs aren't lining up and everything is broken. 

Nirwana
Nirwana
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
Do you have iClone? If so, try exporting from there. iClone allows you to add a t-pose before the animation as well as tweak the animation (plus a lot of other stuff).
I routinely export characters and animations from iClone to Cinema 4D, but I have never tried to do it straight from ActorCore (which I don't really use at all).

My YouTube channel: Animations made with Cinema 4D and Reallusion Products

Reading This Topic