Profile Picture

Content Manager / Smart Gallery Not Filtering When clicking on the Items

Posted By RLord321 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Content Manager / Smart Gallery Not Filtering When clicking on the...

Author
RLord321
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)Senior Member (294 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
My Content Manager does not filter if you click on the items.  For instance, if you click on cloth, nothing happens.  If you click on Accessories, nothing happens.  It shows or tries to show everything.  It also doesn't go to the next page when I click on the arrows (I have a lot of pages because it tries to show everything).  The page number changes but the content in the window does NOT change.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Did I change a setting to make the Content Manager not work properly? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

It's possible your Content Manager database is corrupt. If Content Manager is still not responding after a computer restart then you may need to reset your database. Please see below for instructions.

https://kb.reallusion.com/Product/53044/How-do-I-restore-the-Smart-Content-Managers-database-to-the-default

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic