Profile Picture

Proper Installation / file path directory

Posted By ballisticmystik9 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ballisticmystik9
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)New Member (39 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I would like to install the application on my C drive and have all my assets/data files stored on my D drive, as to not bog down my start up.  I moved the reallusion folder to my D drive, but can't find where to change the file path directory.  From ehst i found it was better to uninstall and reinstall to the new directory, but that just installed the software  onto my D drive?  Does someone know the proper procedure for CC4 and I CLONE 8 TO SET THIS UP ACCORDINGLY?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Please take a look at the Smart Content Manager tutorials page below. The first two show how to setup a different drive for your template and custom folders.

https://courses.reallusion.com/home/smart-gallery/smart-content-manager-for-ic8-cc4/content-storage-and-backup

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic