Export multiply animations from CC4 to unity - number of frames

Posted By ekaterina.mozharovskaya Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Export multiply animations from CC4 to unity - number of frames

Author
ekaterina.mozharovskaya
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello! I made multiply animations for character in Iclone8, send them to Motion library (.iMotionPlus format), and then I exported them to Unity via CC4. 
So, all animations have the same frame number, although I determined them buy Collect Clip function, and they all are different. How to solve this problem? 

animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
I think that for each animation you should set the begin and end markers on the timeline to the same area as your Collect Clip area: 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b2009699-07b9-45a3-b0f2-34f5.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

ekaterina.mozharovskaya
ekaterina.mozharovskaya
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you for answer, but unfortunately it didn't help. (((

Reading This Topic