Profile Picture

Animating a character with Wrinkles inside Unreal

Posted By bach44 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bach44
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)New Member (60 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Following this tutorial exactly.
https://youtu.be/LRllQ2AOjc0?t=688

I can successfully import and animate regular characters in Unreal's Sequencer.
However, any character with wrinkles I cannot animate.
Part of the problem seems to be that on FBX import even with separate mesh and motion there is already an animation sequence and a animation blueprint associated with the wrinkle expression.
Then after importing the actual character animation I have 2 animation sequences!
I've tried using both in my Animation Track but neither work.
Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
bach44 (4/26/2023)
Following this tutorial exactly.
https://youtu.be/LRllQ2AOjc0?t=688

I can successfully import and animate regular characters in Unreal's Sequencer.
However, any character with wrinkles I cannot animate.
Part of the problem seems to be that on FBX import even with separate mesh and motion there is already an animation sequence and a animation blueprint associated with the wrinkle expression.
Then after importing the actual character animation I have 2 animation sequences!
I've tried using both in my Animation Track but neither work.

UE5 import settings changed.
Be sure you add the right fps into "custom frame rate" in the UE FBX import settings.(Animation)
IClone uses 60fps and CC 30fps by default.

And be sure you are using the latest CC_Setup
Edited
Last Year by Bassline303

Reading This Topic