Profile Picture

Sage Path - EP#1

Posted By An0n23 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
An0n23
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Yeah so I manage to create an animation wohoo! Here I would like to share it with all you lovely people. Natively rendered it in iClone 8. Forgive me for the amateur animation. I'm a newbie BigGrin Would love to hear your comments and thoughts about it. 

Warped Reality VFX
Warped Reality VFX
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.6K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Awesome job really enjoyed this looking forward to the next episode.
Congrats on your project.

Warped Reality VFX.
An0n23
An0n23
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)Junior Member (100 reputation)

Appreciate your comment Smile
rosuckmedia
rosuckmedia
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Very Nice, Well done
Greetings Robert
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Solid first effort.

Timing of the key framed animations is often pretty awkward. You can sell some of that with camerawork , editing and audio to cover up the blemishes.

While computer voices are easy to use I have a really hard time watching a longer video with so much robotic dialog. Real voices would have been a big improvement.

Sets, characters/costumes, lighting and renders look very good. It’s great to see an ambitious story being told. Looking forward to your future works.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
Last Year by thebiz.movies
An0n23
An0n23
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

thebiz.movies (4/12/2023)
Solid first effort.

Timing of the key framed animations is often pretty awkward. You can sell some of that with camerawork , editing and audio to cover up the blemishes.

While computer voices are easy to use I have a really hard time watching a longer video with so much robotic dialog. Real voices would have been a big improvement.

Sets, characters/costumes, lighting and renders look very good. It’s great to see an ambitious story being told. Looking forward to your future works.

Yeap, i must confess the key framed animations are pretty awkward since i kinda rush it. And forgive me for the computer voices since my places of work are in coffee shops mostly on a laptop. I would love to render my scenes in Unreal or omniverse in the future but currently am on a limited resource for my laptop. But truth be told, my main objective is really to deliver the core of my main story. I just figured about a few months ago that animating in iclone is pretty much my forte compare to scriptwriting.

jeffkirkland
jeffkirkland
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Good story and animation but ruined by abysmal acting from some sort of AI voice. I'd suggest finding your local amateur theatre group and giving them a few beers in exchange for some voice recording. Even a bad actor would lift what was an otherwise great effort.

Jeff Kirkland | Director • Cinematographer • Storyteller
Hobart • Tasmania • www.one18films.com
SYSTEM: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 | 32gb RAM | RTX 3060 12gb | 1tb SSD System | 6tb HDD Storage
An0n23
An0n23
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

jeffkirkland (4/13/2023)
Good story and animation but ruined by abysmal acting from some sort of AI voice. I'd suggest finding your local amateur theatre group and giving them a few beers in exchange for some voice recording. Even a bad actor would lift what was an otherwise great effort.

Thanks for the feedback Jeff. Appreciate the comment. I totally agree with you in regards to using real people voice recording. Ill double the effort.

Reading This Topic