Posted By PacoToons Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Trying to set up substance painter iclone 8 and CC4 workflow

Author
PacoToons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I’m having a lot of trouble using substance painter with Iclone 8 and CC 4

I seem to have done everything that people suggest, setting up the cc for preset for substance painter in order to be able to export back to seesay for with the proper settings

But nothing seems to be working when I export. I get a version of my substances that I developed in substance painter but it’s never correct, either it’s off in scale or glossiness or roughness, etc.

And the most recent tutorials seem to be very old. Are there any new links or new answers in the forum that I might have missed?

What are the most recent set of links to videos or tutorials or solutions so that my textures in Iclone look as good as my textures in substance painter.

30 year comedy writer, director. TV, Radio, Stage, Just For Laughs, Cirque du Soleil, etc. I write for your favourite comedian. I also write for the comedian you hate. I'm that good/bad.😜Alienware Aurora R13, Win 10, i9 12900KF, 3.2 to 5 GHZ CPU 16 core, 128 RAM,RTX 3090 24 GB, 2TB NVMe M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 21 minutes ago
Hi...

If you have followed the tutorial below and still have problems, please report the issue in the Feedback Tracker and the 3D team will look into it. If there is a point in the tutorial where it no longer works as described, please let the team know in the FT as this will make it easier for them to pinpoint the problem. Thanks.

Character Creator 3 Tutorial - Substance Painter Pipeline & UDIM Workflow

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

PacoToons
PacoToons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)Veteran Member (530 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thank you so much for responding. Will do as suggested.👊✌️

30 year comedy writer, director. TV, Radio, Stage, Just For Laughs, Cirque du Soleil, etc. I write for your favourite comedian. I also write for the comedian you hate. I'm that good/bad.😜Alienware Aurora R13, Win 10, i9 12900KF, 3.2 to 5 GHZ CPU 16 core, 128 RAM,RTX 3090 24 GB, 2TB NVMe M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s

Reading This Topic