Profile Picture

so this is not a proper rigging software...

Posted By pholland1 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
pholland1
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Please correct me if I am wrong,

but this is not an actual rigging software. I have popped a character into the AccuRig program. It added joints and skinned them great. even demo the mobility with premade animations. 

BUT, when i imported the file into maya. There are now controls for the rig.

looking into the forums tutorial for the program, they want you to import there own animations directedly into the bones joints using one of there other programs.

pleae reply to correct me and tell me how i can see the controls.

cheers
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi...

AccuRig is certainly full rigging software that will allow you to add a bone rig to almost any bipedal character mesh. You also do not need to use the ActorCore motions if you don't want to.

Once rigged, the character will have the same bone structure as our ActorCore characters so please take a look at the Maya tutorials below which explain the correct settings to use when importing.

https://courses.reallusion.com/home/actorcore/maya/

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic