Profile Picture

Such a Shame

Posted By luke.dam Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
luke.dam
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)New Member (62 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Such a shame that this is discontinued, and there doesn't seem to be an alternative that is easy to use (for the non-3D developers and similar luddite's like me!).
RLDA
RLDA
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)New Member (96 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Months Ago
Hello,

If you're interested in creating an image-based talking head.
You can find the same workflow of CrazyTalk, and it was available in the Cartoon Animator.
I hope this information is helpful. BigGrinBigGrin

Edward
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
luke.dam (3/22/2023)
Such a shame that this is discontinued, and there doesn't seem to be an alternative that is easy to use (for the non-3D developers and similar luddite's like me!).

You have alternatives for creating talking heads from still images/photos

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic