Trying to Save an Imported Environment

Posted By COLINMAC2 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
COLINMAC2
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)Veteran Member (836 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am trying to save an imported environment as a prop. When I hit Save in the Content Manager, it tells me it's saved as a Prop. But then I look in the Props menu and it's not there. Same with saving an imported character under Character. It tells me it's there, but I can't find them. I see nothing about this in the manual. What am I doing wrong? This is getting very frustrating.
wires
wires
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Despite the fact that several of us here have provided you with links to both the user manual and video tutorials you continue to bomb the Forum with questions that can be answered if you would just take the time to look at the information available in the links. You won't take the time to look for the answers but expect users here to give up their time for you. PinchCrazy

For the last time and regarding your question above. Custom content, i.e. items saved by you either by importing of modifying assets is always stored in the folders found under the "Custom" tab:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f8b1d77d-b8c9-4acb-bdf1-d231.png

Read the manual. Whistling

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic