cc4 motion to blender

Posted By kissmecomix Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
kissmecomix
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)Junior Member (233 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
i am currently working on my first animated short. My pipeline is cc4 created characters into blender via the cc4/blender add-on. the facial motions are what i need for the first part of the short, i applied to the avatar in cc4, saved, then i imported into blender (i also saved just the motion itself , in case i wish to use on other characters and projects).

I am having rendering issues within blender i export the motion at 60fps, but my "sweet spot" for blender is 50fps. do i need to retarget the motion ? if so how using autorig?

before anyone asks, no i don't have iclone, the price is too steep for me. hence why i'm using blender, yes i do have unity, i though about that, but then i can't synch the speech, which i can do in blender.

any help offered will be greatly appreciated

Reading This Topic