Profile Picture

Using the Expression Editor and GOZ causes eyes/mouth to shift position

Posted By Peter_737068 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

Using the Expression Editor and GOZ causes eyes/mouth to shift...

Author
Peter_737068
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
Hi all,

I've been experimenting with the expression editor and trying to modify some of the expressions using Zbrush, however no matter what I do I can't get the mesh to come back into Character Creator without  the eyes shifting slightly.  I'm aware that you can tick the scale so that it keeps the correct scale in zbrush and the vice versa but I don't think this is the issue as I've tried doing it without ticking either the Zbrush scale or on the incoming dialogue the CC scale. So in theory the mesh should'nt have scaled either end of the pipeline.
I've also tried to just export/import the mesh using GOZ but without actually doing any mesh manipulation and yet it still moves the eyes and mouth. I've tried with a completely fresh base mesh and still get the same issue.
Does anyone know why this is happening?
Thanks in advance,

{EDIT}  I managed to find an old post that suggests deleting the GOZ cache in Zbrush found under Preferences  GOZ. This did the trick!
Peter

Edited
Last Year by Peter_737068
mjspurchase59305
mjspurchase59305
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thanks for posting your solve. helped me out!

Reading This Topic