Profile Picture

Unable to apply motion puppet

Posted By mikaelworks Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mikaelworks
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Greetings,
I'm unable to apply motion puppet to any character in iclone 7.9. Does anyone have an idea why. Thankshttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/22e1ed54-eeb7-4b1c-b278-115a.jpg
Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
From your screen shot I`m guessing you`re trying to click and drag the selected motion on to your character?

You need to select your motion and then click the preview button and press the space bar.
You can use the sliders to adjust the results during this preview playback.

When you are happy with the result you press the space bar again to stop the preview and then press record and press the space,
When the recording is finished the motion will be added to your character in the time line.

Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

mikaelworks
mikaelworks
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)Senior Member (383 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thanks I've been away from Iclone for sometime forgot even the simple stuff. Thanks very much.

Reading This Topic