Profile Picture

CC4 to Blender, Effects Issue

Posted By emersondrayce Last Year
Rated 3 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
emersondrayce
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)New Member (45 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello All,

I have been using CC4 and ICone8 for about 2 months now and love it. I am also a Blender user. I was wondering if any of you can help me. I have made a character in CC4 and transported it to Blender. In CC4 I gave the character a makeup of effect (crying tears) but when I transport the character to Blender, the makeup tears effect is dark. It's not clear like in CC4. The make-up effect is baked into the Character skin so it's not like I can change the material for it. I thought to create the tears effect in Blender but I wanted to check here. Is this issue just a natural consequence when transferring to different software?

I'd appreciate any thoughts or insight.
lightbearer
lightbearer
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)Veteran Member (695 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Are you using the CC Import tool or using Blender's Import FBX method? You say it's baked in, but is it a separate material in the material list? If it is, you can probably change it to Alpha Hashed or Alpha Clipped to make it clear.

What's the "tears" product?

Reading This Topic