Profile Picture

Is it possible to make customizable characters with CC?

Posted By info_246192 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
info_246192
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)New Member (36 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, I just bought into this software, hoping to create customizable characters for a game (Unity). But playing around with the Character Creator 4, it seems that I cannot export the most important character morphs from this software into Unity?

It is really not possible for me to create hundreds of characters by hand, manually. I was going for having various body types (small, big, skinny, fat etc..) and various face shapes.
Am I correct that there is no way to create character customization in a game with CC4? 
Or is there a different way to achieve this, not through morps?

Thanks
NexVice
NexVice
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)New Member (75 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
That would be like exporting CC4 technology out of the software. That's never gonna happen.

You can try exporting a neutral body type, create your own expressions in Blender (Blendshapes) and import the character back to CC4 and then export different versions of it, fat, skinny, tall, short, etc.

Or you will have to program all of that.

I think what you need is what Tafi Avatars offer. Google that and good luck 👍.

Reading This Topic