Profile Picture

Hello - tips welcomed

Posted By DegenPops Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DegenPops
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
hello everyone! i am new here and i would like to know what vector software you all use to make the characters for CTA5?
Any helpful how to videos showing character creation from start to finish?
thanks!!
etourist
etourist
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Vector characters are pretty new to CA5 so there aren't a lot of resources/videos yet showing the full creation process.
If you download the resources in your Reallusion Account for how to make vector characters and just choose one of the preferred vector editors that your most familiar with (if none then start with Inkscape or Photopea which are both free).

I've just published a blog post (first of a series) showing some behind the scenes of my process using Inkscape. My blog contains a lot of tips for using Cartoon Animator so feel free to browse.

- TET
Animation and Video Life
The Lazy Animator - Tutorials for Cartoon Animator
DegenPops
DegenPops
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)Junior Member (229 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
thanks for the reply! i checked out the blog and will begin the journey... keep the blogs going as the new guys really appreciate it! 

Reading This Topic