Profile Picture

How to access purchased animations from Actorcore in iClone 8?

Posted By phenix_eye Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

How to access purchased animations from Actorcore in iClone 8?

Author
phenix_eye
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)Junior Member (174 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I've purchased some animations from Actorcore but I can't find them on the Content tab. I've looked through all the folders in the "item" tab as well as the Pack tab. It has been 24 hours since purchase and I have clicked on the refresh button but still not there. Navigating the Content section is terrible and worst than the old Smart Gallery.  
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hello,

Please confirm whether login-in into the same account first.
And if it does not appear after the refresh, you may need to contact support for future help.

Edward

Reading This Topic