Posted By josemulia Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
josemulia
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I need help with "Edit Motion Layer" in Iclone 8. I'm getting this dialong box with bone hierarchy instead of the regular T-Pose guy (see picture). These were the steps that I did:
  1. Upload a dance video to Rokoko AI (online browser thing) and have it to do motion detection. Looks workable, but I want to clean it up with Iclone.
  2. Open it using Rokoko Studio and export it as FBX.
  3. Import the FBX, then import the motion from FBX (have to do it separately). I cannot use CC character. It keeps saying incompatible. Otherwise, everything works so far.
  4. Click send to Iclone.
  5. The character and motion got imported to Iclone successfully. But I cannot edit the motion layer. 
  6. Any way to remedy this? Maybe there's a way to retarget that I don't know about? Thanks.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/38c17b36-b8b4-462e-be5c-de7a.png
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
In IC8 it always imported as a prop. You have to import character into CC4 as Humanoid. If it does not find a profile, click Cancel and map bones (re-target) manually.

josemulia
josemulia
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)Veteran Member (612 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yup. That seems to work. Thanks.

Reading This Topic