Profile Picture

CC4 adding a "_0" after all the blendshapes and won't assign them to the proper category

Posted By valentina_539323 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

CC4 adding a "_0" after all the blendshapes and won't assign them to...

Author
valentina_539323
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello all, I'd really appreciate any help I can get on this matter as it's a major blocker.

I've been trying to import an FBX to CC4 to test its blendshapes with live facial mocap.

The FBX has been created and exported in Maya, with blendshapes assigned and named accordingly. It also has a quick rig from Mixamo, for testing purposes.

The process I'm following is this one and it has always worked fine before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOAs8RtTH90 
The only thing I'm doing differently from the video is that I'm using the CC4 Extended face morphs, not just the Standard ones, but that has never been a problem.

For whatever reason now, when I get to the point at 2:59 (Edit Expressions > FBX File > selecting the FBX), the OK button is greyed out. I've checked that the names of all the blendshapes are spelled correctly and they all match (again, it has worked fine before).

Now, the only way for the button not to be greyed out is creating a Target Category, after which I can finally press "OK", but CC4 adds a "_0" at the end of the name of each blendshape/morph and, by doing so, none of them get recognised and assigned to the proper category. They do work, but they're all on the Target Category.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9238e95-d07c-4de9-a409-1b05.png

TLDR; Even though the morphs are named correctly, CC4 won't let me import them unless I create a Target Category and then adds a "_0" at the end of their names.

Reading This Topic