Clothes

Posted By michaellegge52 Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
michaellegge52
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I'm pretty new to iClone and I'm having a problem, either with CC3 or Iclone7.  When I have an overcoat on my character and then have him follow a path, the coat doesn't move with him and his arms disappears! In CC when I pose him the coat moves with him, but when I try to animate him, the coat stays put. His other clothes don't do that though. What am I doing wrong?
michaelrbarton
michaelrbarton
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
Do you have CC3 Pipeline or the free version that came with IC7?
CC3 Pipeline lets you use skin weights that allow your clothes
to work on your characters. You can buy clothes in the Marketplace
in packs or single item that will work for you. You can also get free clothes
from the Marketplace that will work on your character.
Video about skin weights.

Reading This Topic