Profile Picture

Help Needed on IC8 Project $50 an hour

Posted By Catahoula 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Catahoula
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)Senior Member (335 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,
My producing partner and I are ready to start recording a show created using iClone. Everything is in place and ready to go. We are both experienced in Live Action, but this is our first project using iClone. As such we are newbies with the software. We are looking for a creative person to add to our team. We can pay on an hourly or day basis - we can do a guaranteed minimum as we have an ongoing need for at least the first month of shows. We can do this work remotely or, if you are in the Los Angeles area, at our studio.

We need help with adjusting recorded animations, as well as basic set-up issues we keep encountering but do not have the experience to correct. 

We are looking to pay $50 per hour to get someone who knows the software very well. To get more info or to tell us about yourself, contact me at schstu@gmail.com. We are ready to move forward today!

Thank you!!

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I'm interested! 
Have to sleep now, send you mail tomorrow!
First glance on my work in links below... 

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Reading This Topic