Profile Picture

How to send the posed character to Zbrush?

Posted By redclaycollectibles 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
redclaycollectibles
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)New Member (42 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi guys, 
so I have a zbrush model, i did the autorig in ActorCore, sent it to the website, applied a motion, how do i send the motion to zbrush? 
My goal is to have my character posed and sent back to zbrush to resume sculpting. 

thanks
jeffrey.binns
jeffrey.binns
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm trying to do the same into Max, but I can't see any pose/motions
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
redclaycollectibles (12/17/2022)
Hi guys, 
so I have a zbrush model, i did the autorig in ActorCore, sent it to the website, applied a motion, how do i send the motion to zbrush? 
My goal is to have my character posed and sent back to zbrush to resume sculpting. 

thanks

Hi...

ActorCore doesn't have a direct pipeline to ZBrush so you will need to export to say Maya or 3DS Max and then try opening the saved files in ZBrush. This should work. You can see a list of the supported software on the page below.

https://actorcore.reallusion.com/learn-and-support/my-software

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
jeffrey.binns (12/18/2022)
I'm trying to do the same into Max, but I can't see any pose/motions

Please watch the tutorials below. These explain how to get characters and motions into 3DS Max.

https://courses.reallusion.com/home/actorcore/3ds-max

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic