Experimenting with OpenAI and iClone

Posted By Britlish 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Britlish
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I asked the OpenAI Chat, "How do you use a comma in English sentences?" Here is what it said:

I decided to use a young child as the personification of the AI as AI is currently no more than a child, though it is undoubtedly growing up quickly. Now I'm retired, I have got the time to play with machine learning and the available AI like OpenAI and the AccuLips AI built into iClone, and am having great fun creating such videos as these. I look forward to seeing how AI grows in the coming years.
I also love the fact that machine learning produces great text-to-speech in any language, as here in the English of the USA:

iClone allows me to make a video as visually compelling as this in a couple of hours, something that would have taken an entire team weeks to achieve in the past, and I'm toying with the idea of updating iClone 7 to iClone 8. I'm not sure that it will be worth the upgrade price considering iClone 7 is able to achieve this. If anyone has any compelling reasons why I should upgrade, I'd love to hear them.

Britlish.com

Reading This Topic