Profile Picture

Hiring character artists

Posted By Utte 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Utte
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)New Member (79 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week

Hi,

I'm part of a company named Devant where we focus on creating synthetic training data for AIlearning. I am looking for a few people to help us with creating 3Dcharacter variations using a Character Creator and Zbrush workflow.It would be preferable if you are comfortable using these programs but you wouldn't necessarily need to be an advanced user, what's more important is a general knowledge and feel of human anatomy.

This would start off as a consultant contract for a few months but couldpotentially turn into fulltime employment in the future.

If this sounds interesting to you please reply to this thread or send mean email where you attach some of your character work. It can becharacters you have created using Character Creator or similar programs or with a more traditional workflow. I mostly want to seethat you have an eye for the human form and we can take further discussions from there.

If you have any questions feel free toask them here or send an email to: karl-johan@devant.ai

Bestregards,
Karl-Johan Thole

Reading This Topic