Profile Picture

What is "Headshot Plugin Resource Pack ( Bonus )" ?

Posted By rickygai 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rickygai
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Reallusion CC4/Character Creator 4 Version 4.12.1125.1
Reallusion Headshot Plug-in

I noticed from the purchase order below, the item "Headshot Plugin Resource Pack ( Bonus )" is under Standard License.

May I know what components are under this "Headshot Plugin Resource Pack ( Bonus )" because it is under Standard License that worries and confuse me in games publishing later ?

Please advise.
Edited
2 Years Ago by rickygai
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi...

The Headshot Resource Pack contains profile reference cameras and planes to allow you to match your Headshot character to a side view image.

In CC4 the pack is called "Headshot Plugin Pack" and can be installed from Content Manager. Just select Template > Pack - then search for Headshot to find it.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/668c3a63-06cb-4ed8-8f0a-70e1.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rickygai
rickygai
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)Senior Member (439 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thanks Peter,

I am new to CC4, just to clarify doubts of this software. I found the "Headshot Resource Pack" website HERE,

1. Since the website mentioned "This is a resource pack for Headshot Plugin.", how to justify the final CC4 final character for commercial games deployment, if the character head is morphed using "Headshot Morph 1000+" an Extended License mixed with usage of "Headshot Resource Pack" a Standard License which obviously an invisible measurement tool like picture below ?

Please advise.
Edited
2 Years Ago by rickygai
wires
This post has been flagged as an answer
wires
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
The assets in the pack are reference/work tools, to be considered in the same way as the lights and background in the stage scene when creating a character. If you just wish to export just the character and not the whole Project then there is no need whatsoever to even think about the Stage items/settings used to accomplish the end result. If you wish to export the Project for whatever reason for use in other software then you need to consider if everything included in the Project - lights, background, cameras etc. have the required export license. 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic