Profile Picture

Requesting Cloth and Hair Physics Support importing to Omniverse - FeedTracker Link

Posted By wintoons 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Requesting Cloth and Hair Physics Support importing to Omniverse -...

Author
wintoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi Everyone, I made a Request on the feed Tracker Page requesting to have Hair and cloth Phyiscs Support. I've been using Omniverse and it has been fantastic using the iClone connector
and it would be wonderful ability to have that available as well. (Even if they can support morph animation as well would be advantageous) Either the physic animations baked in iClone and sent to Omniverse would be a great alternative if that's a possibility. 
If you like, please vote for it so that the Reallusion would know if you would love to this function available. 

Hair and cloth physics exported to Omniverse - Feedback Tracker (reallusion.com) 

Although, I'm guessing they are probably working on it (and of course Omniverse is still kind of new) it would just be wonderful if it can be done because omniverse has got so much potential. 
Thanks Smile 
Edited
2 Years Ago by wintoons

Reading This Topic