Profile Picture

How export FBX from CC4 to another one CC4 "Failed to load the file. Fbx Key is not valid."

Posted By h1 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How export FBX from CC4 to another one CC4 "Failed to load the file....

Author
h1
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi guys I'm new here and I would like to know how I export fbx from CC4 to another CC4 (different member key). I'm doing a project with a partner and when I try to import the FBX I get the message:

"Failed to load the file. Fbx Key is not valid."

Procedure:My partner exports in FBX from his CC4, so I go to my CC4, then file, import, import, select FBX, then I press Character, then CC Avatar (standard), select the Key file and then I get the message: "Failed to load the file. Fbx Key is not valid."

Is it possible to do this process ?
Thank all

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
hi...

If you are both using CC4 then why not just supply the character file itself (ccAvatar). Ermm

If you use FBX with the FBXKey it locks the character to the copy of CC4 that exported it.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic