Profile Picture

Trying to use 2 IBL images in sequence

Posted By Vault309 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Vault309
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)Junior Member (176 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Does anyone know if it is possible to use 2 IBL images within the same scene?  I am trying to avoid rendering the camera shots seperately. The lead shot is an outdoor setup shot, then I switch to indoor shots. So I want to use my city IBL image for the outside and then when I move inside have it switch to the custom indoor IBL image.  Seems like it should allow it, but when I try to add the 2nd IBL it just overwrites the first one.  I tried to split(break) the IBL image in timeline, but it wont allow it. Anyone have a work around other than the obvious "render the first shot seperate"?
4u2ges
This post has been flagged as an answer
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Yes, it is possible. Check this out: https://manual.reallusion.com/iClone-8/Content/ENU/8.0/20-Scene/Atmosphere/Animated_IBL_with_Keys.htm?Highlight=IBL%20clip

Edited
2 Years Ago by 4u2ges

Reading This Topic