Profile Picture

Problem with character and shoes

Posted By amtenorio2000 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
amtenorio2000
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Some time ago, I made a pair of female characters with Character Creator 4 and the Headshot plugin.  Then I put on both them high heel shoes from the content store. Today I was trying to modify their clothes, but when I deleted the shoes, their feet were not returning to their normal position. I tried to apply a normal pose or modify the high heel position (before deleting the shoes), but I still not be able to return the feet to the normal position. Characters are wearing shoes from different authors, but the same problem happens. The characters were not imported from other tools but were made entirely in CC4. My CC4 is up to date. I would appreciate any suggestions to solve this issue.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/903e040f-c38c-474d-a0e3-8eae.jpg
Edited
2 Years Ago by amtenorio2000
4u2ges
4u2ges
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.7K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
You'd have to restore a T-pose.
Go to Character > Set T-pose from the menu.
Then click Load T-pose, locate and select Neutral Female avatar.

amtenorio2000
amtenorio2000
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Ok, Thank you very much. I followed your instructions and it worked!. Thank you again!
Edited
2 Years Ago by amtenorio2000

Reading This Topic