Collision Shape Editor | Not able to move shape on specific axes

Posted By basphi 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Collision Shape Editor | Not able to move shape on specific axes

Author
basphi
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey there!

I'm trying to change the collision shape size to fit my character. If I choose the Move tool while the Collision Shape Editor is opened, I can't move the box on e.g. only the x-axis. This makes it super hard to position the box correctly.
I tried to press the left/right/scroll button on my mouse while moving but that only scales or rotates it. Is there anything I can do about that?

Appreciate every help!

Philipp

Instagram
basphi
This post has been flagged as an answer
basphi
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)Senior Member (251 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I don't know if that's a bug, but I found a workaround to solve that. In case anyone experiences the same problem in CC:
I loaded the Character in iClone and adjusted the shapes in there (was working perfectly). Then I saved the .ini file and imported in CC.

Instagram

Reading This Topic