Profile Picture

Problems with 8.1

Posted By Incadude 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Incadude
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I seem to have a problem with latest version of Iclone. It crashes so easily. Never had that problem to the same degree with 8.02.
I have a large amount of ram and 8 Gigs of Video ram.  Once again we get roll out and  it still buggy. How can I get 8.02 back again.?
Does anyone lese have similar problems with 8.1.

jeffkirkland
jeffkirkland
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Me too. Both CC and IC are so unstable, it's making working with them a real chore - not to mention all the other small UI bugs that seem to have crept in. I asked the same downgrading question and you can check out the how-to in that thread.

https://forum.reallusion.com/524539/Is-there-a-way-to-downgrade-iClone-from-81-back-to-802

Jeff Kirkland | Director • Cinematographer • Storyteller
Hobart • Tasmania • www.one18films.com
SYSTEM: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 | 32gb RAM | RTX 3060 12gb | 1tb SSD System | 6tb HDD Storage
Edited
2 Years Ago by jeffkirkland
Incadude
Incadude
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)Senior Member (316 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Jeff,
Do you know where one can download 8.02 from?

Reading This Topic