Profile Picture

Thank you RL for Implementing my Suggestion from the Feedback tracker for 8.1

Posted By cbrigham8 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Thank you RL for Implementing my Suggestion from the Feedback tracker...

Author
cbrigham8
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)Junior Member (154 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

Thank you RL! It was a great feeling to receive your email about 8.1 being released, open it up and see the main update fixed one of my biggest disappointments about iClone 8.0. I haven't used the software since I posted this on the feedback tracker, but look forward to checking it out this weekend. Going through the feedback tracker I see a lot of great suggestions that would immensely improve your software and hope that they can also be implemented soon. Smile Looking forward to future updates (and being able to import/use custom animations with MD)

Cheers!
-Caleb
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c0259482-4956-4274-9475-cfa6.jpg
Edited
2 Years Ago by cbrigham8
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Caleb

Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, a lot of people think the Feedback Tracker is a waste of time. However, we really do read every suggestion in the Feedback Tracker and will implement them (if viable) whenever we can. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Leowald
Leowald
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)Veteran Member (948 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 hours ago
It's an useful feature and it's great if we get this update thanks to your Feedback Tracker w00t
Thanks to the Reallusion team! I imagine there are a lot of tickets and expectations from many users. I also read many others great suggestions, and I also posted some wishes.
But some are very old (2019) and still "Active". It could be great to get a feedback from the team to know if it will be released one day or not. Or if there is a reason that a feature requested can't be added now.
That way we can get the feeling that we can be heard with the Feedback tracker. I guess it's the reason why some users can get the feeling it's a waste of time even if it's not the case.

Reading This Topic