Posted By Fionn (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Character Creator 4.1 Now Available - Feature Highlights

Author
Fionn (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year

Welcome

Living up to the motto of “Enlivening Any Character”, Character Creator 4.1 (CC4.1) aims to overcome the obstacle of rigging characters for animation. Aided by the built-in technology of AccuRIG, CC4.1 can turn any static model into an animation-ready character with cross-platform support in minutes. Furthermore, enhanced subdivision export combined with the flexibility to generate levels of detail (LODs) empower both pro and indie studios to enhance their characters toward hyper-realistic digital actors for film or optimize for massively multiplayer online games without compromising real-time performance. 

• Turn Static Models Into Live Characters - Auto-rig humanoid 3D models.>>Know more

• Optimize & Decimate Characters (LOD)  -One character, multiple applications.>>Know more

• Subdivision Export  -Real-time models with high-quality rendering.>>Know more

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e1ca613d-d500-4b97-8e8f-ea42.jpg

Turn Static Models into Live Characters
Powered by AccuRIG, Character Creator can auto-rig humanoid models as well as handle complicated multi-mesh structures with cutting-edge features. Hard surfaces can be isolated from skin weights to retain their rigidity, while painted skin weights can be pruned and tweaked, regardless of complexity.performance. 
  • Auto-rig selected mesh :Choose the desired items to undergo a simple 3-step auto-rig process⁠—each step is configurable and reversible.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/de851a34-867f-4942-b0ce-9622.jpg
  • Savable bone definitions :Game developers can apply the same bone definition profile to other game avatars of the same body scale⁠—a massive time-saver to avoid repetitive steps.

• Re-rigging and repurposing :Humanoid characters or static meshes can be transformed into CC Avatars while retaining original facial bones and facial animations. Polycount and bone count can then be effortlessly reduced for re-rigged characters.

• Hard surface auto-attachment :rigid items such as helmets and armors are auto-attached to the closest bones as accessories to prevent mesh distortion.

• Unused bone masking :properly animates assigned bones, suitable for partial body movements or characters with imperfect T or A-poses.

• Physics, skin weight and skeleton adjustments :let artists manually refine the auto-rig results, adjust body proportions, assign physics attributes to floating accessories, and so on.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/70800dc0-4635-4fad-bd3d-6d61.jpg

Learn more information by visiting our website.

Optimize & Decimate Characters (LOD) 
Optimized and decimated characters can be attained with one simple click for one-man teams and AAA production studios alike. Character Creator maximizes usability for each character you make while outfitting them for film production, game design, VR/AR applications, and massive crowd simulations. 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ae6f3a1b-2958-4203-b557-58d0.jpg
  • Scaling down characters - Multiple levels of detail :provides users with complete control over the reduction process, including bone count, polycount, texture size, and facial details.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fc59b239-ceed-4983-b485-4432.jpg
  • Flexible character optimization:is fully customizable. To avoid the repetitive conversion process, all custom settings and profiles can be saved for reuse on other characters.

• 1. Custom Settings
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/86d9e52b-0d8c-4b8a-b051-4e7b.gif
  • 2. Bone Templates:Three types of bone templates suit different applications across different media.
  • 3. Meshes:Users can reduce the polygon count and keep the mesh structure at the same time. Users can also merge all the accessories into one mesh for PBR rendering.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/93f44c86-e810-45cd-91ce-fd39.gif
  • 4.Texture
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/65f1bda1-83c8-4389-b30b-4441.jpg
  • 5. Facial:The Facial Reduction panel gives the option to leave out facial morphs, teeth/tongue, and facial bones to optimize real-time performance and gear toward crowd rendering.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2cf1655a-4b41-4030-bf96-1b40.jpg
  • 6. Baking Hand Gestures: With faraway characters, or characters holding objects, one can choose to reduce finger count, or replace the hand gesture. 
  • Learn more information by visiting our website
Subdivision Export 
The capacity to subdivide a low poly real-time character model is crucial for close-up shots and high-resolution image/video output. Subdivided animation-ready characters are compatible with all render engines and provide salient improvement in visual quality.
  • The world’s only subdivision export for animated characters :Quad-based rigged characters can be exported in FBX/USD format with facial morphs and rendered in other applications without hindrance.

• Production-ready quality :CC Avatars and any imported low-res, quad-based characters can benefit from Subdivision Export, including realistic characters and stylized characters. The outline and shading of accessories, clothes, and props are optimized as well.
  1. Optimizing Outline & Shading
  2. Realistic Character
  3. Stylized Character
  4. Clothes / Accessory / Prop
  • Export to major platforms :Simply via FBX/USD format or LiveLink, Subdivision Export greatly elevates all types of real-time characters for professional high-res rendering.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/eb139948-bb72-42ac-a8aa-87f8.jpg
  • Learn more information by visiting our website.
Edited
2 Years Ago by Fionn (RL)
Jeasy
Jeasy
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Brilliant Updates. Just keeps getting better.
Bassline303
Bassline303
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Yes , awesome update 👍
rosuckmedia
rosuckmedia
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Great Update , 
 Many thanks to RL Team. 👍👍
Greetings rosuckmedia
wires
wires
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Great update, but I wish that it would stop watermarking all my older Headshot characters.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
wires (9/30/2022)
Great update, but I wish that it would stop watermarking all my older Headshot characters.

I encountered that also, but after I did Help => Activate Purchased Items, the watermark went away.

I saved it and the next time I loaded the character there was no watermark.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
2 Years Ago by animagic
wires
wires
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

animagic (9/30/2022)
wires (9/30/2022)

I encountered that also, but after I did Help => Activate Purchased Items, the watermark went away.

I ended up having to do just that with several characters, but everything seems to be OK now.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

yorgon
yorgon
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)Senior Member (422 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Congratulations to reallusion. I didn't see the wrinkle system. It was said that there was planning for this. When will we see
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
wires (9/30/2022)
animagic (9/30/2022)
wires (9/30/2022)

I ended up having to do just that with several characters, but everything seems to be OK now.

It's not quite OK. The problem is with the Headshot 1000+ morphs, which are initially not recognized as purchased. I found this out while creating a new Headshot character.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

wires
wires
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

It's not quite OK. The problem is with the Headshot 1000+ morphs, which are initially not recognized as purchased. I found this out while creating a new Headshot character.

AARRGGG. w00t

What a mess. I thought that it was just something in the older characters that was causing the issue and now the complete 1000+ pack. Crazy

Thanks for the tip, all is now working - I hope. Whistling

Gerry

Edited
2 Years Ago by wires

Reading This Topic