Rigging Problem with 360 head???

Posted By toonmanbill 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
toonmanbill
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hello fellow cartoon animators!!!

I wonder if you can help me.  After so many years of using Cartoon Animator with other characters, I decided to start creating my own custom 360 character heads, etc.

After carefully following the template for PSD rigging, when I do a "CALIBRATION" of my character's head to test it.  I am getting some strange results.
I have gone back and forward with the template and double checked my PSD file as well for correct placement of the head features bones "+", and I can't figure out what's going on with  the back hair and the eyes.  I did follow the PSD pipeline template properly.  It's probably something simple that I am missing.

What do you think is going on?  How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
I attached an image showing what's going on.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e0561d54-0738-4530-9db7-447b.png

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Please spend a little time with the G3 360 Head Tutorials below. If you are new to creating to 360 Heads, please start with the Intro and Basics tutorials, and then move on to the advanced tutorials. There is also a tutorial that covers working with hair. These should answer all your questions.

https://courses.reallusion.com/home/cartoon-animator/character/g3-360-head

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic