Profile Picture

ACCURIG charector not alligning

Posted By marcellunemusic 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
marcellunemusic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)New Member (24 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi I have a weird problem where my custom charector is at a 45 degree angle when I upload into accurig and for some reason the program only lets you spin the charector 90 degrees so you can allign it to the central line. leaving him always out by 45 degrees or so.

Anyone have any ideas how i can allign the mesh myself without only being able to spin the mesh at 90 degrees each time? 

Thanks in advance
Tim(RL)
Tim(RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
marcellunemusic (9/24/2022)
Hi I have a weird problem where my custom charector is at a 45 degree angle when I upload into accurig and for some reason the program only lets you spin the charector 90 degrees so you can allign it to the central line. leaving him always out by 45 degrees or so.

Anyone have any ideas how i can allign the mesh myself without only being able to spin the mesh at 90 degrees each time? 

Thanks in advance

Hi

Thank you for using our new free application, we appreciate it a lot. Unfortunately, in accordance with your situation, our application can only spin the character 90 degrees per each click in the check model step.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Tim

Reading This Topic