Scan Reality characters not availble in Character Creator 4

Posted By amtenorio2000 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Scan Reality characters not availble in Character Creator 4

Author
amtenorio2000
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi. Recently I noticed that Scan Reality actors that I bought and others that were available for free are not shown in Character Creator 4. However, they are present in iClone 8. Why is this behavior?
I checked the path of the files on iClone 8 and is like:

C:\Users\USER\Documents\Reallusion\Reallusion Templates\Actor\Character\Base\Scan Reality

When I open one of these actors in iClone 8, I can send them to Character Creator 4, but I cannot find any way to open them directly in Character Creator 4. They are not shown in the Content Packs or purchases. Can anybody help me to fix this issue?

amtenorio2000
amtenorio2000
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)Senior Member (273 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Well, I will answer this question as finally I found the cause. For some reason the content was hidden. I accessed the Content's settings and unmark the "Hide Invisible Content" checkbox. Then I saw that the four characters were hidden. Possibly I accidentally hid them some time ago when trying the different options of the program.

Sorry to create a new topic for this.

Reading This Topic