Content Store Request for More Musical Instruments and Birds

Posted By kg6jji 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Content Store Request for More Musical Instruments and Birds

Author
kg6jji
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)Senior Member (338 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, I found characters with a bass and acoustic guitar, drum set, with and without character, stand-alone red keyboard and a character with a keyboard.
I'd like to purchase:
- Violin .......- Flute ......- xylophone (adult and toy sized) ......- Tambourine ......- Hammond B3 organ ......
 - Regular 6-string guitar ...... - Island drums ...... - Canastas ......-Accordion

- Seagull ...... -Flamingo

Thank you.

TopOneTone
TopOneTone
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
If you search for 3D models online you will find a lot of libraries with free instruments, I have in the past acquired most of what you are looking for. Can’t say I found the motions to go with them though. I think turbosquid had some instrument motions but they were quite expensive if I recall. Hope this helps.
Tony
ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
kg6jji (9/21/2022)
Hi, I found characters with a bass and acoustic guitar, drum set, with and without character, stand-alone red keyboard and a character with a keyboard.
I'd like to purchase:
- Violin .......- Flute ......- xylophone (adult and toy sized) ......- Tambourine ......- Hammond B3 organ ......
 - Regular 6-string guitar ...... - Island drums ...... - Canastas ......-Accordion

- Seagull ...... -Flamingo

Thank you.

Hi... I wish I would have seen this earlier.... I am still learning blender but believe I can help with the xylophone and island drums.  Very basic shapes and textures... I believe I could achieve a nice quality for you. How soon did you need them?  Are you looking for stylized or realism?

Anyway, if you are not in any real hurry for these, I have every Wed/Thurs off from my day job and would be happy to work on these 2 items for you.  BigGrin

Edit... Island drums... just to clarify.... those are the large kettle type drums am I correct?  Are you looking for a Single? Double? and I think I have seen them as a 3 piece as well.    Please feel free to PM me if interested Wink

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
2 Years Ago by ApplebiteMedia
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
For musical instruments you could also try 3D Warehouse: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search/?q=musical%20instruments&searchTab=model.

Unfortunately, RL has dropped direct support for Sketchup, but you can convert to FBX or OBJ (which you can import) using the free pCon.planner software.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic